Vote Gettys for Mayor on October 19th!
Three easy ways to vote this year
Vote From Home
- Call 803.684.1242 or visit SCVotes.org to request your absentee ballot application.
- Complete application and return to York County Voter Registration Office.
- Once you receive ballot, follow instructions and mark your choice for Mayor.
- Have a witness sign the oath on outside of envelope, and put back into mail by Tuesday, October 12 to ensure timely delivery. You can also return your absentee ballot in person to the York County Voter Registration Office NO LATER than 7 p.m. on October 19.
- Beginning Monday, September 20, you can vote in the Rock Hill Mayor’s Election early by casting an in-person absentee ballot.
- Visit the York County Voter Registration and Elections Office in the new county office building, located at 6 South Congress Street, Suite 1201 in York, SC. The office is open Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. The last day you can vote by in-person absentee ballot is Monday, October 18.
Vote In Person
Voting Precincts in the City of Rock Hill will be open on October 19 from 7 a.m.
until 7 p.m. Bring your state-issued ID or voter registration card with you to your
voting precinct on Election Day.
- If you are not sure where you are registered to vote, please visit SCVotes.org to
“check your voter registration” to get the location of your voting precinct.
- All voters must be registered 30 days prior to the election to vote.